4th December 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Human Resources intern in Sony Pictures Networks Mumbai?

Hello, I am eagerly wants to do Human Resources internship in Sony Pictures Networks Mumbai. I need to know about the skills which an intern should possess to do such internship in this company. Please help me in this regard.

5th December 2019, 10:25 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Human Resources intern in Sony Pictures Networks Mumbai?

Skills required to become a Human Resources intern in Sony Pictures Networks Mumbai :-

You must have excellent communication skill in English to get eligible for Human Resources intern in Sony Pictures Networks Mumbai.

Last date to apply for this internship is 19 December, 2019.

You can check the website https://www.sonypicturesnetworks.com/ for more information.
5th December 2019, 11:47 PM
Anujgupta10

Default Re: Skills required to become a Human Resources intern in Sony Pictures Networks Mumbai?

Skills:-

1- You should have good English proficiency (written).

2- You should also have good English proficiency (spoken).

3- You should have good communication skills.

4- You should have relevant skills and interests.
6th December 2019, 12:32 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become a Human Resources intern in Sony Pictures Networks Mumbai as follows:-

-Strong business communication skills in both written and verbal.
-HR and Chatbot working knowledge.
-Abilities to write and solve queries.
-Full-time office working abilities.
-Implementing and Integrating skills.
6th December 2019, 06:38 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Skills required to become a Human Resources intern in Sony Pictures Networks Mumbai?

Skills required to become a Human Resources intern in Sony Pictures Networks Mumbai are given below:-

1. Candidate should be able to work on HR enterprise chatbot.

2. Candidate should possess English proficiency.

3. Candidate should have relevant skills and interests.

4. Candidate should be available for full time.

You may visit the website www.sonypicturesnetworks.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?