4th December 2018, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Python/Django Development Intern in ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an Internship related to Python/Django Development in ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

7th December 2018, 11:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Python/Django Development Intern in ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an Internship related to Python/Django Development in ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

Candidates with skills in MySQL, Python, Linux, Django and Shell Scripting are preferred for the Python/Django Development internship in ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Python/Django Development internship in ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited. Candidates willing to work for the duration of 6 months full time (in office) are preferred for the Python/Django Development internship in ZestIOT Technologies Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?