24th July 2019, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Search Engine Optimization Intern in Cosco India Limited?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Search Engine Optimization Internship in Cosco India Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

27th July 2019, 05:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Search Engine Optimization Intern in Cosco India Limited?

Skills required to become a Search Engine Optimization Intern in Cosco India Limited;

You must have excellent written and oral communication skills.

You must be familiar with Google analytics and Google AdWords.

You must have strong organizational skills

You must have excellent time management skills.

You must have good analytical skills.

You should be a good team player.
28th July 2019, 02:33 PM
pagolworld

Default Re: Skills required to become a Search Engine Optimization Intern in Cosco India Limited?

Skills required:--

Candidate should have Content marketing, content growth, and SEO

Candidate should have Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices.

Candidate should have Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.

Candidate should have Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.

Candidate should have preparing detailed strategy reports.

Candidate should have Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.

Candidate should have the running PPC campaigns.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?