16th February 2020, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Software Engineering intern in ETM Automation Private Limited Pune?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying for an internship related to Software Engineering in ETM Automation Private Limited Pune. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

18th February 2020, 09:37 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Engineering intern in ETM Automation Private Limited Pune?

Skills required to become a Software Engineering intern in ETM Automation Private Limited Pune as follows:-

1. Knowledge in OOPS concepts.
2. Knowledge in C++ Programming and Algorithms.
3. Handling of software projects.
4. Debugging skills.
5. Knowledge in automation.
5th August 2021, 03:24 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Engineering intern in ETM Automation Private Limited Pune?

Skills required:-

*Candidates must have a knowledge of Algorithms

*Candidates must have a knowledge of C++ Programming

*Candidates must have a knowledge of Automation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?