12th December 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Software Engineering Intern in PlaySimple Games Private Limited?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Software Engineering Internship in PlaySimple Games Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

15th December 2018, 11:02 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Software Engineering Intern in PlaySimple Games Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Software Engineering Internship in PlaySimple Games Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

Candidates with skills in Java, Python, JavaScript, Algorithms, Data Structures, Objective C and Golang are preferred for the Software Engineering internship in PlaySimple Games Private Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for the Software Engineering internship in PlaySimple Games Private Limited. Candidates willing to work full time (in office) are preferred for the Software Engineering internship in PlaySimple Games Private Limited. There are 4 Software Engineering internship positions available in PlaySimple Games Private Limited.
16th December 2018, 04:43 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Software Engineering Intern in PlaySimple Games Private Limited?

Skills required to become Software Engineering Intern in PlaySimple Games Private Limited are:
Java,
JavaScript,
Python,
Algorithms,
Data Structures,
Objective C,
Golang.

Candidates can apply by 25 December 2018 for Software Engineering internship in PlaySimple Games Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?