30th January 2019, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Web Development Intern in Bitsphere Infosystem Private Limited?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Web Development Internship in Bitsphere Infosystem Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

12th February 2019, 11:06 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Web Development Intern in Bitsphere Infosystem Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Web Development Internship in Bitsphere Infosystem Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

The skills required to become Web Development internship in the Bitsphere Infosystem Private Limited are given below:

>> Applicants with skills in LARAVEL (Must)

>> Applicants who work on gateway integration

>> Applicants who work on LARAVEL e-commerce development

>> Applicants with relevant interests and skills

>> Applicants who can work from home
12th February 2019, 09:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Web Development Intern in Bitsphere Infosystem Private Limited?

The major skills required to become a Web Development Intern in Bitsphere Infosystem Private Limited are as follows.

PHP,
MySQL,
HTML
CSS,
JavaScript,
jQuery,
AJAX and
Bootstrap
Interested and eligible candidate can apply on or before 28 February 2019 for Web Development Internship in Bitsphere Infosystem Private Limited.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th February 2019 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?