6th December 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to fulfill the requirements for air hostess training? Which training to attend?

Dear Sir/Mam, My name is Nisha midday and I am from Kolkata. Now I am just 11 standard. I really wanna try for the air hostess job after 12th but I don't know much requirements and the procedures about this. My colour is fair, height-5'4inch. Weight- 39kg, age-16, Please give me some hints how can I become an air hostess as soon as possible.

7th December 2016, 02:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to fulfill the requirements for air hostess training? Which training to attend?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to become an air hostess, just go through it.

Eligibility criteria for Air Hostess:-

Candidates must have completed their class 12th from a recognised Board.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 26.
Candidates minimum height must be 157.5 cm and weight proportion to the height.
Candidates must be an unmarried.
There must be 6/24 vision each eye.

Once a candidate is eligible, she will have to face a kind of screening followed by a written test, group discussions and personal interviews.
Qualified candidates will be forwarded to go through the necessary training process.
7th December 2016, 09:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to fulfill the requirements for air hostess training? Which training to attend?

As you have mentioned above that you are still in 11th standard, so after completing 12th standard in any stream from a recognized board you will be eligible to apply for air hostess training. Here below I have listed the eligibility criteria for the same:

> You should have completed 12th standard in any stream from a recognized board with a degree in hotel management or tourism management. Most of the airlines prefers graduate candidates.

> Your age should not exceed 25 years.

> Your height should be minimum 5 feet.

> Weight should be in proportion to height.

> You should have normal eyesight without any correction and can wear contact lenses up to -2 diopters.

> You must have good communication skills and should have good command over English.

> You should be fair in complexion.

> You should be physically and mentally fit.

With the above requirements you have to seek admission in any air hostess training institute and for that you have appear for an entrance examination conducted by the institute itself. The selection will be done on the basis or marks secured in the written examination followed by group discussion and personal interview. After the selection you will get air hostess training which is of 2-3 months long.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?