2nd July 2019, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to join Automobile Design Internship in RK Electromobile-Raipur?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Automobile Design Internship in RK Electromobile-Raipur. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this Automobile Design Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

4th July 2019, 01:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Automobile Design Internship in RK Electromobile-Raipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Automobile Design Internship in RK Electromobile-Raipur. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this Automobile Design Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

Candidates with knowledge and skills in Catia and SolidWorks are preferred for the Automobile Design internship in the RK Electromobile – Raipur. Candidates with suitable skills and interests are preferred for the Automobile Design internship in the RK Electromobile – Raipur. Candidates with the above mentioned skills and from Raipur and willing to work full time are preferred for the Automobile Design internship in the RK Electromobile – Raipur.
4th July 2019, 08:48 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Automobile Design Internship in RK Electromobile-Raipur?

Please find below the required skill set to apply for Automobile Design Internship in RK Electromobile-Raipur.

1) You must have knowledge in SolidWorks

2) You should have knowledge in Catia

3) You should have minimum knowledge of using computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-assisted engineering (CAE) software to create prototypes.

4) You should have good analytical skill.
4th July 2019, 10:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to join Automobile Design Internship in RK Electromobile, Raipur is given below.

==> Candidate must have the knowledge of Solid Works and Catia.

==> Candidate can modify designs, retest them, can think of possible design solutions and can study a design in brief.

==> Candidate can do the research work on design whether it will work and be cost effective.

==> Candidate should know to collect and analyze data from tests on prototypes.

==> Candidate must have the knowledge of CAD (Computer Aided Design) and CAE(Computer Assisted Engineering) software to create prototypes.
5th July 2019, 12:02 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to apply for Automobile Design Internship in RK Electromobile is given below:-

:-You must have the knowledge of SolidWorks and Catia.
:-You must have the ability to think out of the box.
:-You must be able to Collect and analyze data from tests on prototypes.
:-You should be able to designs and retesting the prototypes.
:-You must have the knowledge of computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-assisted engineering (CAE).
5th July 2019, 01:02 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to apply for Automobile Design Internship in RK Electromobile is given below:-

:-You must have the knowledge of SolidWorks and Catia.
:-You must have the ability to think out of the box.
:-You must be able to Collect and analyze data from tests on prototypes.
:-You should be able to designs and retesting the prototypes.
:-You must have the knowledge of computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-assisted engineering (CAE).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?