6th August 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to join Information Technology Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited Bangalore?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Information Technology internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited Bangalore. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this Information Technology internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

10th August 2019, 10:23 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Information Technology Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited Bangalore?

Please find below the required skill set to apply for Information Technology Internship at Hindustan Unilever Limited in Bangalore.

1) You must have knowledge in HTML

2) You should have knowledge in JavaScript

3) You must have skill in .NET

4) You must have knowledge in SAP

For more details you can visit below website:-
https://www.unilever.com/
11th August 2019, 12:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Information Technology Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Information Technology internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited Bangalore. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this Information Technology internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

Skills required for the Information Technology internship in the Hindustan Unilever Limited, Bangalore are given below:

Applicants with skills in .NET, SAP, HTML and JavaScript

Applicants who are capable of understanding how the mobile applications deliver the purpose

Applicants who can work on applications like SAP FIORI

Applicants with relevant interests and skills

Applicants who are available full time for the period of 5 months
11th August 2019, 04:14 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to join Information Technology Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited Bangalore is given below :-

Communication skills.
Organizational skills.
Writing.
Problem solving.
Troubleshooting.
Project management.
Planning.
Microsoft Windows.

For more information visit on (https://www.hul.co.in/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?