24th August 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Previous year Question Paers of BHEL and SAIL Exams being a candidate of Electronics stream?

I have applied for sail and bhel , and my stream is electronics. so i need previous question papers of both the companies. Can you send me the question papers of both the companies question papers (Electronics and Telecommunications)

24th August 2011, 04:47 PM
ani_ban

Default Re: Previous year Question Paers of BHEL and SAIL Exams being a candidate of Electronics stream?

hi, You are very much interested about BHEL I think, but the question you asked is very important, everybody needs previous years questions to get an idea about the exam .
My friend just go to freshersworld.com you will have it
Best of luck
2nd September 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Paers of BHEL and SAIL Exams being a candidate of Electronics stream?

I WANT BHEL SOLVED PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS FOR SUPERVISOR TRAINEES(ECE)
8th January 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want solved previous year question papers of IOCL,BHEL,GAIL,SAIL,NTPC,etc for ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION branch
21st April 2012, 12:24 PM
sabitha kanagaraj

Sir, I want solved previous year question papers of IOCL,BHEL,GAIL,SAIL,NTPC,etc for ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION branch
5th July 2012, 01:19 AM
ridhima deol

sir,kindly mail me sail previous year quesion paper's for ece branch ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?