17th September 2020, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to join Mechanical Engineering internship in Necesario Innovations Private Limited Ahmedabad?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for a Mechanical Engineering internship in Necesario Innovations Private Limited Ahmedabad. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

19th September 2020, 11:29 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Mechanical Engineering internship in Necesario Innovations Private Limited Ahmedabad?

Skills required to join Mechanical Engineering internship in Necesario Innovations Private Limited Ahmedabad is given below.

1. You must be able to work on product development.
2. You must be able to work on product design, development, and installations.
3. You must be able to take updates on a regular basis.

Last date to apply for this internship is 23/9/2020.
20th September 2020, 03:27 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Mechanical Engineering internship in Necesario Innovations Private Limited Ahmedabad?

Skills required to join a Mechanical Engineering internship in Necesario Innovations Private Limited Ahmedabad are as follows:-

1. Knowledge in computational photography cameras called Snapper.

2. Understanding of product design, development, and installations phases.

3. Good communication skills.

4. Problem-solving mindset approach.

5. Strong interpersonal abilities.
1st August 2021, 04:15 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Candidates must have a good communication skills

*Candidates must have a knowledge of Product Design

*Candidates must have a knowledge of Installation Phases
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?