17th September 2020, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Mechanical Engineering interns in Necesario Innovations Private Limited Ahmedabad?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that is the stipends offered in Necesario Innovations Private Limited Ahmedabad for Mechanical Engineering interns? I am interested in doing an internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

19th September 2020, 10:22 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mechanical Engineering interns in Necesario Innovations Private Limited Ahmedabad?

Stipend of Rs. 6000 - 12000 for 3 month will be offered to Mechanical Engineering interns in Necesario Innovations Private Limited Ahmedabad.

Last date to apply for this internship is 23/9/2020.
20th September 2020, 01:01 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mechanical Engineering interns in Necesario Innovations Private Limited Ahmedabad?

You will get around Rs. 6,000/- to Rs. 12,000/- per month as Mechanical Engineering interns in Necesario Innovations Private Limited Ahmedabad.

Duration of this Internship is 3 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 23 September, 2020.
20th September 2020, 01:36 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name:-Necesario Innovations Private Limited Ahmedabad

Duration:-3 Months.

The stipend is offered to Mechanical Engineering interns in Necesario Innovations Private Limited Ahmedabad is around INR 6-12K per month. Based on your skillset level and interview performance.

The last date of application is 23 September 2020.
21st September 2020, 01:09 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for doing Mechanical Engineering internship in Necesario Innovations Private Limited Ahmedabad will get per month stipend between Rs.6,000 to Rs.12,000.

The duration of Mechanical Engineering internship in Necesario Innovations Private Limited Ahmedabad will be of 3 months.
22nd September 2020, 01:55 PM
ruckshana

Candidates selected for mechanical engineering internship at Necesario Innovation Private limited Ahmedabad will get a stipend of Rs. 6000-12000 per month.
Duration: 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?