18th October 2020, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Stipend offered to Community Engagement And Research interns in Vertiver Private Limited Delhi?

Dear friends, I am interested in doing an internship of Community Engagement And Research which is available in Vertiver Private Limited Delhi. I want to know about the stipend for such interns who will do this internship. Kindly let me know about the stipend asap.

22nd October 2020, 12:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Stipend offered to Community Engagement And Research interns in Vertiver Private Limited Delhi?

The stipend which is offered to Community Engagement And Research internship in Vertiver Private Limited Delhi is Rs.5000 per month for the duration of 6 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 29th October 2020 and there are total 2 vacancies available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of best practices in community building, community relations and must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
22nd October 2020, 07:03 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Stipend offered to Community Engagement And Research interns in Vertiver Private Limited Delhi?

You will get a stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as Community Engagement And Research interns in Vertiver Private Limited Delhi.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 29 October, 2020
22nd October 2020, 10:50 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Stipend of Rs. 5000 per month for 6 month offered to Community Engagement And Research interns in Vertiver Private Limited Delhi is given below.

Candidate must have completed Bachelor's degree in social work, public administration, public policy, or related fields; Master's degree preferred.

Last date to apply for this internship is 29.10.2020.
24th October 2020, 11:07 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The stipend offered to Community Engagement And Research interns in Vertiver Private Limited Delhi is Rs.5,000 per month. The candidate should be available for the duration of 6 months. The candidate should have knowledge of best practices in community building.
24th October 2020, 01:09 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The stipend of INR 5,000 per month is offered to Community Engagement And Research interns in Vertiver Private Limited Delhi.

The applicant should be a resident of Delhi or neighbouring places.

The applicant must be available for the duration of 6 months.
30th September 2021, 09:32 PM
Minal F

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to this.

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?