18th October 2020, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Community Engagement And Research interns in Vertiver Private Limited Delhi?

Hello everyone, can I know about the roles and responsibilities for an intern who is doing a Community Engagement And Research internship in Vertiver Private Limited Delhi? I want to do this internship, that is why I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

22nd October 2020, 12:51 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Community Engagement And Research interns in Vertiver Private Limited Delhi?

The Roles and responsibilities of Community Engagement And Research internship in Vertiver Private Limited Delhi are given below.

==> Candidate will have to organize community meetings with local residents for various interventions under the project.

==> Candidate will have to supervise the implementation of all project outreach and interventions, including- generating awareness of the project.

==> Candidate will have to develop and maintain strong, authentic relationships and bond with community members.

==> Candidate will have to work with the project team to support research and community engagement and field visits to Shahdara for urban waste management.

==> Candidate will have to identify strategic opportunities and connections and act as a conduit for two way communication between the project team and the community in the Shahdara area.
22nd October 2020, 10:56 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Community Engagement And Research interns in Vertiver Private Limited Delhi?

Roles and responsibilities of Community Engagement And Research interns in Vertiver Private Limited Delhi is given below.

1. Candidate will work with the project team to support research and community engagement and field visits to Shahdara for urban waste management.

2. Candidate will identify strategic opportunities and connections, the prospect for ideas and initiatives, and act as a conduit for two-way communication between the project team and the community in the Shahdara area.

3. Candidate will be in processes and implementation activities related to community-driven urban waste management across other cities.

4. Candidate will develop and maintain strong, authentic relationships and bond with community members and engage them in project interventions in the area.

5. Candidate will organize community meetings with local residents for various interventions under the project, identify venues, and mobilize local people and community champions on-ground as and when required.

Last date to apply for this internship is 29.10.2020.
23rd October 2020, 07:40 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Roles and responsibilities of Community Engagement And Research interns in Vertiver Private Limited Delhi :-

1) You have to Work with the project team to support research and community engagement and field visits to Shahdara for urban waste management.

2) You will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong, authentic relationships and bond with community members and engage them in project interventions in the area.

3) You have to supervise the implementation of all project outreach and interventions.

4) You have to create regular reports on fieldwork to keep the project team updated and document impact through stakeholder interviews, observational research and visual documentation.

Last date to apply for this internship is 29 October, 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?