17th October 2019, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Stipend offered to Graphic Design interns in Info Edge India Limited Noida? Duration of this internship?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an internship of Graphic Design which is available in Info Edge India Limited Noida. I want to know about the duration of this internship. Kindly tell me about the stipend also for such interns who will do this internship.

22nd October 2019, 04:25 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Stipend offered to Graphic Design interns in Info Edge India Limited Noida? Duration of this internship?

The stipend which is offered to Graphic Design internship in Info Edge India Limited Noida is Rs.8000 per month for the duration of 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 31st October 2019 and there are total 5 vacancies available. The skills required for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of Video Editing and Adobe After Effects.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.infoedge.in
22nd October 2019, 07:38 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Stipend offered to Graphic Design interns in Info Edge India Limited Noida? Duration of this internship?

The stipend of Rs.8,000 per month is offered to Graphic Design interns in Info Edge India Limited Noida.

The last date to apply for the internship is 11th September 2019 in Info Edge India Limited Noida.

You may visit the website www.infoedge.in for more information.
22nd October 2019, 10:25 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Stipend offered to Graphic Design interns in Info Edge India Limited Noida? Duration of this internship?

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 8,000/- per month as Graphic Design interns in Info Edge India Limited Noida.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 31 October, 2019.

There are total 5 vacancies available for the internship.

For more details, you can refer the below official link :-
http://www.infoedge.in/
13th August 2021, 01:02 AM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 8,000/- per month offered to Graphic Design interns in Info Edge India Limited , Noida

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?