17th October 2019, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Graphic Design interns in Info Edge India Limited Noida?

Hello everyone, can I know about the roles and responsibilities for an intern who is doing Graphic Design internship in Info Edge India Limited Noida? I want to do this internship that is why I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

22nd October 2019, 07:34 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Roles and responsibilities of Graphic Design interns in Info Edge India Limited Noida?

Roles and responsibilities of Graphic Design interns in Info Edge India Limited Noida is given below:-

1. You will have to edit videos with Adobe Premiere.
2. You will have to trim videos to 15 to 60 seconds.
3. You will have to work on video editing, merging two videos, audio, subtitle, trimming, format, etc.

The last date to apply for the internship is 11th September 2019 in Info Edge India Limited Noida

You may visit the website www.infoedge.in for more information.
23rd October 2019, 03:15 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Graphic Design interns in Info Edge India Limited Noida?

Roles and responsibilities :-

1) You will be responsible for editing videos with Adobe Premiere.

2) You have to work on trimming videos 15 to 60 seconds.

3) You will be responsible for video editing, merging two videos, audio, subtitle, trimming, formatting etc.

Last date to apply for this internship is 31 October, 2019.

Check the website http://www.infoedge.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?