7th February 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Summer internship in India after 4th semester?

Where I can do my summer intern-ship after my 4th semester in india? summer intern-ship after 4th semester for bachelor of electrical engineering students

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in which I can do internship in summer after completing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology?
  2. How to do summer internship in Ahmedabad for ECE? I am in 4th semester
  3. List of Companies to do Internship being a candidate having completed 4th semester of BE in Biotechnology?
  4. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  5. Companies in north India which impart summer training at the end of 4th semester?
  6. Information about summer internship for B.Tech EE students after 4th semester? Which company or government sector presently offers this?
  7. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  8. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  9. How to register for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 4th semester student of National Institute of Technology
  10. Procedure to apply for summer internship? List of the companies available for electronics and instrumentation students after 4th semester
  11. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same?
  12. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  13. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  14. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  15. What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad
  16. Which companies offer internships for B.Tech Biotechnology students 4th semester students?
  17. Can I do internship in Kolkata after studying B.Tech 4th semester?
  18. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
23rd February 2014, 12:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer internship in India after 4th semester?

Internship or training has become one of the most concerning issues which has become the prime thought of most of the professional degree courses seekers especially the engineering students. The importance of internships or training has increased more since the companies are stressing more on extra-academic activities apart from the main course of study.

Since you are enquiring about internship after 4th semester, so frankly speaking of the present scenario of jobs. The jobs in the core sector is very limited which can be achieved only through written test and interview. In the interview round, minor and major projects undertaken by you can be a plus point. Hence you should aim at undertaking minor projects now. As you are in 4th semester, so you do not have adequate knowledge regarding your branch, thus minor projects in the field of robotics is ideal for you.

Apart from that, it is quite hard to get internship at this moment due to inadequate knowledge. Hence you should undertake training. If you are only aiming at core sector, then it is better to go for training in power and steel plants. If you are just aiming at placement, be it software or core, then it is the right time to pursue courses in the IT field like ASP .Net or java. This is because the modern job market is entirely IT based and the demand of ASP.Net and Java is very high.
5th July 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer internship in India after 4th semester?

List of companies in which I can do
internship in summer after completing 4th
semester of B.E eee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?