2nd January 2012, 02:58 AM
zeeshanmohnavi

How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?

Hello,
I am a student of Asansol Engineering College,4th semester,Computer Science & Engineering department.
I want to do a summer training/internship in a reputed software company,like TCS,Cognizant,IBM,Infosys among others,during the period for July-August of a maximum duration of 1 months.
Kindly help me with this and if possible,send me the Application form.

Waiting for your reply,

Md.Zeeshan Mohnavi

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  2. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  3. What is the procedure followed to do summer internship in BSNL while doing 4th semester B.Tech ECE?
  4. Can 4th semester students apply for summer training in DRDO? Procedure and date sheet for training?
  5. How to do summer training in IBM, HCl, TCS, Infosys after completing 4th semester of computer science and engineering
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  7. Details about doing summer training in BSNL? How to apply?
  8. What is the eligibility and procedure to apply for internship while doing 5th semester in B.Tech Computer Science engineering?
  9. List of companies except HP and HCL which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon?
  10. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  11. How to do summer training of 4 weeks after doing Aeronautical Engineering
  12. Procedure for doing 4 weeks training related to Aeronautical engineering?
  13. What is the procedure to enter in summer industrial training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 4th semester
  14. Procedure of applying in ONGC for summer internship? -- [New]
  15. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  16. Detailed procedure of 7th semester project training at DRDO?
  17. Application procedures and criteria for summer internship in IISc?
  18. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd December 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?

What are subjects in karnataka diploma 4th semester of computer science and engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?