16th March 2023, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Summer training in embeded in ECE 4th semester

I am student of ece 4th semester, i have to take 6 weeks summer training. I am very in terested in making circuits motherboard, intrested to know how mobile laptop mc are desiged. Please tell what to chosefor training,if i take it from CDAC mohali...or any company tell me. What is now a days and future scope of embeded

18th March 2023, 01:20 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer training in embeded in ECE 4th semester

Please find below the list of companies offering summer training in embedded for ECE 4th semester students.

1) Copper Connections Limited

2) SqM Technologies

3) JyoSH AI Solutions

4) Pioneer Technologies

5) International Institute Of Financial Markets Limited (IIFM)

Scope of Embedded system:-

For both beginner and experienced developers, embedded software engineering is an attractive field. The creation of new technologies depends heavily on embedded systems, making this a profitable career path. Also, you can expect fair compensation due to their great demand.
23rd March 2023, 02:20 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Summer training in embeded in ECE 4th semester

Summer training in embedded systems can be a great way for ECE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) students to gain practical experience and hands-on training in the field. Embedded systems are a vital part of modern technology and are used in a wide range of industries, from automotive to medical devices to consumer electronics.

Here are some steps you can take to find summer training opportunities in embedded systems:

Research companies: Look for companies that specialize in embedded systems and related fields. Check their websites and social media pages to see if they offer summer training programs for ECE students.

Network: Connect with professionals in the embedded systems industry through professional networking sites like LinkedIn. You can also attend career fairs and industry events to meet professionals in the field.

Check with your college: Your college's career services center or placement cell may have information about summer training opportunities in embedded systems. They may also be able to connect you with companies that offer such programs.

Apply: Once you have identified companies that offer summer training programs in embedded systems, follow their application process. This may include submitting a resume and cover letter, filling out an application form, or attending an interview.

Attend the training: If you are selected for a summer training program, attend the training as per the instructions provided by the company. Make sure to take advantage of the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and learn from professionals in the field.

It's important to note that the availability of summer training programs in embedded systems may vary depending on your location and the specific companies you are interested in. It's always a good idea to research and apply to companies that align with your interests and career goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?