13th April 2012, 11:03 AM
rajayush75

Where can I join Summer Training on VLSI being a student of 4th semester of ECE course?

Sir i'm a student of ECE 4th sem i wanna join summer training on VLSI. So plz suggest me where can i do.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Summer Training (after 4th semester) in IIT-Delhi in the field of Microcontroller and VLSI
  2. How to apply for summer training in BHEL institute? I am a student of ECE
  3. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  5. Can I do Summer Training for 4 weeks in VLSI if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester?
  6. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  7. How to join VLSI course? I am a 4th year ECE student
  8. List of Companies to do Summer Training in NCR Region being a student pursuing 4th semester of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  9. Companies offering Summer Training programme for free or with stipend for B.E.(ECE) 4th semester student?
  10. How to apply for summer training in HCL after 4th semester ECE? -- [New]
  11. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  12. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  13. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  14. How to apply for summer training while being in ECE company?
  15. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
  16. Companies in north India which impart summer training at the end of 4th semester?
  17. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  18. Institutes for summer training for 4h semester B.Sc (Biotechnology) student?
13th April 2012, 03:10 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Where can I join Summer Training on VLSI being a student of 4th semester of ECE course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajayush75 View Post
Sir i'm a student of ECE 4th sem i wanna join summer training on VLSI. So plz suggest me where can i do.

Dear

you can join NTPC for summer training, first you should issue a training letter from your
colllege, and then go for NTPC,
but there are a condition When you are going to take admission then it require a reference
for you. if have you any reference then you can join it easily. other companies are;-
BHEL
BEL
ONGC etc

good luck
30th June 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I join Summer Training on VLSI being a student of 4th semester of ECE course?

sir/madam i 'm student of ece diploma final year . i want to ask that which course i have to learn in summer training to get early jobs. and tell me any company for summer training in delhi or delhi ncr.
15th January 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I join Summer Training on VLSI being a student of 4th semester of ECE course?

sir i am student of b.tech 4th sem ece i want to join summer 6-7week training in iit collage in robotics please give enformation about how i am join in iit collage for trainig
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?