28th October 2021, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Is taking a CISM training mandatory for cybersecurity professionals?

I worked for a reputable IT company. There, I work as part of a security management system team. All of the company's security systems are under my direction. We took all necessary safeguards, but there is always the risk of being hacked. My organization has been told to take cybersecurity training to avoid such a danger.
When I was looking for cybersecurity classes, I came across CISM training. ISACA offers the CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) certification to raise cybersecurity awareness across business and IT companies. Following completion of this program, the candidate will be able to appropriately classify and revitalize the information security system in his or her firm.
Also, this certificate comes with a lot of job opportunities and a lot of money depending on your talents, experience, and prerequisites. According to a poll done by Certification Magazine to assess the average income of security certification holders, the CISM earns $127,063.
Is this a wise decision to enroll in CISM training?
https://www.mercurysolutions.co/cism-certification-training

31st October 2021, 03:50 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is taking a CISM training mandatory for cybersecurity professionals?

It's beneficial to go through such training as it helps professionals in broader sense
Manage risk factors
Abide by laws and regulations of IT security.
Learn how to ensure the safety and security of enterprise.
Maintain operational eminence.
Focus on IT compliance
Helps in gaining relevant knowledge to pass CISM exam .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?