26th November 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Telecom companies offering internship to Telecommunication engineering student?

Dear sir/madam
I have completed my third year engg (telecommunication) and I am interested in doing an internship !! I would like to know if any telecom company offers this training?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies?
  2. List of the core companies in Mumbai for Telecom Engineering students?
  3. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  4. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  5. What should I choose between Aviation and Telecom? I am a electronics and a telecommunication engineering passed student
  6. List of telecom companies offering internship for final year B.E ECE students? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Telecom companies that offer Internship for telecom engineering 6th sem students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which companies will provide internship after 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  10. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  11. Where should Telecom Engineering Student do an internship for a month? How to apply for those internships?
  12. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  13. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering? -- [New]
  14. Summer internship in core companies in India for 3rd year b.tech student of electronics and telecommunication
  15. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  16. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  17. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer?
  18. How should I join internship programme if I am a civil engineering student?
14th January 2014, 02:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Telecom companies offering internship to Telecommunication engineering student?

Training is one of the most important aspects of engineering since companies are looking for candidates who have extra qualification and professional experience apart from the main course which the students are pursuing.

There are many telecom companies who give training to the telecommunication engineering students after their 3rd year. THe companies where you can apply for internships are :-

- Telecommunication Consultants India Limited
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL)
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
- Circle Telecom Training Center (CTTC)
- Airtel (Internship cum training)
- Tata Communications (Internship cum training)
- Idea Technologies
- Reliance Communications
11th August 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Telecom companies offering internship to Telecommunication engineering student?

I want to do winter training or internship from airtel or reliance on telecommunication,what is procedure for applying these?
25th August 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/Madam,

I am a student of BE of branch EC 7th sem final year I have also comlete Computer Hardware & Networking Course of 6 month .
so I want to do intership in any telecom company in Gwalior ,indore,bhopal, delhi, noida, jaipure
please contact on:9806630791,[email protected]

please reply me as soon as possible.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?