3rd August 2016, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any relaxation in articleship for a full time working professional?

I have done my B.Com in 1990. At present am working with an MNC for last 6 years having total experience of 20 years. My current company having manufacturing unit in India. Is there any relaxation of 3 year articleship for a full time working personnel ? Is there any age bar for admission of CA ?

24th August 2016, 08:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any relaxation in articleship for a full time working professional?

You have to complete article ship at any institute or any company. If you are working at a company then you must try to complete it there only and get yourself certified for that training from the company.

If you have the certificate from the concerned authority about article ship training then you won't face any issues.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?