24th January 2023, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Are there classes at weekend for Teacher Training?

I am a teacher I have no experience of teaching I need training can I get training at weekend

31st January 2023, 09:29 AM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Default Re: Are there classes at weekend for Teacher Training?

With over 1,00,000 successfully certified students, the 200 Hours Teacher Training Course at The Yoga Institute covers the nuances of Traditional Yoga. This includes an introduction to the study of principal Yoga Asanas, Pranayamas, Meditation, Kriyas, Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra, and Hatha Yoga Pradipika. Further, complete immersion into practical experiences of the concept studies, public speaking, the methodology of teaching, etc. are covered.

Benefits of 200 Hours Teacher Training Course:-

You will learn the tools to master your physical, mental and spiritual well-being. You will see a marked improvement in your life, relationships and work.
A new career avenue opens up for you where you can pass on the knowledge to others and facilitate their wellness journeys. The art of Yoga is something you can teach anywhere, no matter where you are.

Course
Batch 6 - 3 Months Weekend TTC Online - English

Timings
Saturday & Sunday: Saturday Sessions: 10:00 am – 8:30 pm (IST) and Sunday Sessions 10:00 am – 1:30 pm (IST)

Fees
Rs. 25,000/-

Prerequisites
None
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?