27th December 2019, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in SocioNetic Malad?

Hi friends, I am willing to join Graphic Design internship in SocioNetic Malad. I would like to know about the benefits of this internship program. Kindly let me know what are the benefits of doing this internship? Waiting for your response!

28th December 2019, 10:52 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in SocioNetic Malad?

The benefits of doing a Graphic Design internship in SocioNetic Malad are given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.5000 - Rs.10000 per month for the duration of 6 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the Letter of recommendation from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work in flexible working hours as per their convenience.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.socionetic.com
28th December 2019, 09:04 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in SocioNetic Malad?

Please find below the benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in SocioNetic Malad.

1) You will get a Stipend of Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 10,000/- per month as Graphic Design interns in SocioNetic Malad.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and project details during the internship period.

4) Your work hours will be flexible.

Check the website https://socionetic.com/ for more information.
3rd May 2021, 02:14 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Benefits:--

Candidates can get a Certificate.

Candidates can offer a stipend up to Rs.10,000 per month.

Candidates can get a Job offer

Candidates can get a Flexible working hours.

Visit:-- (https://socionetic.com/) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?