11th October 2016, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in TCS?

I am perusing MCA final year and i have done my 12 class as private , so i wanna ask that am i applicable to apply in tcs for internship or not? And what is the criteria to apply ? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this?

Thank you!

11th October 2016, 08:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in TCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am perusing MCA final year and i have done my 12 class as private , so i wanna ask that am i applicable to apply in tcs for internship or not? And what is the criteria to apply ? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this?

Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for internship in TCS.

Those candidates who are doing B.Sc, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA and M.Tech from a recognized University are eligible for internship. Pass out candidates are also eligible for internship.
11th October 2016, 02:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

TCS is a top multinational company so, to apply for internship there you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed half of your degree course.

> You should be pursuing your degree from a recognized college/university.

> Pending backlogs will not be entertained.

> Scoring less marks won't affect your internship.

> Extra qualification will be an added advantage.

> Good communication skills with a decent behavior is must.

How to apply:

In order to apply for internship in TCS you must have a employee reference. Because being a top IT company they won't accept personal application without any reference. Through their employee reference you can get the internship very easily.

You can also apply through your college. At first you have to get recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. write an application regarding the details of your internship. Now prepare a detailed resume, attach the letter, the application with it and address it to the HR department of TCS.

You will be notified through an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets selected. Next you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach it with the letter and send it again to the company. Soon you will be called for the selection process.

TCS conducts an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates. The examination is based on written test, technical interview followed by HR interview. Hence, after clearing the examination and interview you will be allowed to start your internship.
11th October 2016, 02:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

TCS is a top multinational company so, to apply for internship there you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed half of your degree course.

> You should be pursuing your degree from a recognized college/university.

> Pending backlogs will not be entertained.

> Scoring less marks won't affect your internship.

> Extra qualification will be an added advantage.

> Good communication skills with a decent behavior is must.

How to apply:

In order to apply for internship in TCS you must have a employee reference. Because being a top IT company they won't accept personal application without any reference. Through their employee reference you can get the internship very easily.

You can also apply through your college. At first you have to get recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. write an application regarding the details of your internship. Now prepare a detailed resume, attach the letter, the application with it and address it to the HR department of TCS.

You will be notified through an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets selected. Next you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach it with the letter and send it again to the company. Soon you will be called for the selection process.

TCS conducts an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates. The examination is based on written test, technical interview followed by HR interview. Hence, after clearing the examination and interview you will be allowed to start your internship.
29th December 2018, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

I got 56% in 12th and now i am in 3rd yr pursuing my btech from IT branch am I eligible for tcs internships programme ??

Thanku
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?