29th January 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Question related to the eligibility Criteria of TCS BPS or TCS IT.

Question related to the eligibility Criteria of TCS BPS or TCS IT

Candidate who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply.This is applicable for both TCS IT and TCS BPS or it is different ?? I.e. Can I appear for interview process of TCS IT and after a week to TCS BPS? or Can I give the interview of TCS IT and then TCS BPS without gap of 6 months. As TCS BPS and TCS IT are different.
Can anyone pls explain me in detail about it.

30th April 2016, 05:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Question related to the eligibility Criteria of TCS BPS or TCS IT.

You are eligible to apply for TCS Business Process Service Recruitment Process. The point which has been mentioned clearly is given below.

>> Candidates who have attended the Interview Process with TCS BPS in the previous 6 months will not be eligible.

Important Note:

)) Candidates who appeared for TCS BPS Interview in the past 6 months they are not eligible to apply for TCS BPS Interview within 6 moths.

)) Candidates who appeared for TCS IT Interview in the past 6 months they are not eligible to apply for TCS IT Interview within 6 moths.

)) As TCS IT and TCS BPS are different you do not need to worry about the eligibility criteria.
16th January 2019, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared the TCS BPS aptitude round i got mail to register in tcs next step. Can i register for TCS IT too..please anyone explain me
28th August 2020, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

FOR TCS IT jobs, minimum 60% required throughout the academics. Is is same for TCS BPS?
16th September 2020, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I have been working on administrative department since 2 years. I don't have a experience on BPS can i apply for BPS recruitment?
12th May 2021, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I have a DT no but how to apply for the recently bps job.plz help me how to apply for this job.
12th May 2021, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I have a already registered n I have DT no but how to apply this same registered id for the bps recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?