14th July 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do internship in in Bank while pursing BBA?

Sir/madam,
I am Mr Alamin Hossain I am pursuing BBA at IMS .I am BBA third year student.
So I am interested to internship under your bank.so how I will apply for this? Hope that I will get the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for internship in Axis/Yes Bank if am doing BBA third year?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do internships in bank while pursuing BBA at IMS?
  3. BBA student can apply for internship? Procedure for it?
  4. Details of the companies and institutes offering summer internship? Procedure to apply for Internship? I am pursuing Biotech from Amity, Noida
  5. Does Microsoft offer Paid Internship to BBA candidate? Procedure to apply?
  6. When can I apply for bank PO entrance exam? What is the procedure for the same?
  7. Procedure to get internship enrollment in Axis Bank?
  8. Summer Internship for BBA students in MNC's?
  9. Where to get the applications to apply for summer internship in L&T?
  10. Am I eligible to do internship in any hospital while pursing M.Sc Pyschology?
  11. What kind of job is available after Summer Internship in Axis Bank for BBA(H) graduate? Structure of Axis Bank Summer Internship program?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mindtree for B.E.(Information Technology) 2nd year student?
  13. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  14. How to apply for internship in Infosys? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Bank exams while pursing the B.Tech final year course?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in any private bank for SYBBI student?
  17. List of Banks which offer Internship to MBA(Banking & Insurance) candidate? Procedure to apply?
  18. How to apply for summer internship in ICICI HDFC or Axis Bank? I am pursuing MBA 1st year in financial markets -- [Most Discussed]
21st July 2016, 03:41 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do internship in in Bank while pursing BBA?

There is no such internship program available in Bank for BBA candidates, therefore I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for internship in any such bank or so.

You should however apply for internship in any other company or organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?