7th September 2016, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in Infosys?

I am doing BBA(computer applications) can i apply for internship & haw?? What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Infosys? What is the criteria required for the same? Can you please guide me to get the internship somehow soon?

12th September 2016, 02:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in Infosys?

I am extremely sorry to state that Infosys does not offer internship opportunities to BBA (Computer Applications) students. It offer internship to engineering students, management students and post graduation undertaking students. There are no opportunities for BBA students as interns in Infosys.
7th March 2017, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Tech student of 3rd year. Am I eligible as an intern in Infosys and what is the procedure to get an internship at Infosys.
20th April 2017, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

I am BE student of 4th year. Can I apply for internship in Infosys and what is procedure to apply an internship at Infosys.
20th April 2017, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I am BE student of 4th year. Can I apply for internship in Infosys and what is the procedure to apply an internship at Infosys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?