26th June 2016, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Sobha developers?

What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Sobha developers? Can you please provide me the steps which I need to follow for getting the admission for the internship? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

30th June 2016, 01:13 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Sobha developers?

You can visit the below mentioned official website's link of Sobha Developers and can apply for internship program by selecting the region "India" in the very first page that appear to you.

After that you will have to apply for internship training as an when the official notification is released by the company. If you fulfill the minimum eligibility requirement to get admission in internship, you will be allowed admission.

http://www.sobha.com/
11th April 2017, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Sobha developers?

I am civil engineering 3rd year student rajasthan technical university kota I want to summer training in your company please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?