21st February 2015, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?

How to get internship in IOCL? What is the procedure to apply? Is it possible to get internship in IOCL or it's difficult? Have anyone done internship over there before? Can you please provide me the information soon on this? I am just looking for a good place to do my internship as part of my degree to add it in the resume. Thanks.

25th February 2015, 04:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?

Application procedure for internship in IOCL is very easy since IOCL has online provision of application. You need to fill the online form of internship by clicking here. If you are shortlisted for the internship drive you will be informed by IOCL authority and then you need to follow the instructions of the authority. It is difficult to get internship in IOCL owing to the factors like recommendation from senior level employees, huge number of applicants that make the competition level very high. You can also approach other PSUs for internship and not rely on IOCL completely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?