17th November 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

When the Brand Management Internship notification will be published in HOCH Standard Solutions?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Brand Management Internship in HOCH Standard Solutions. So, can I know that when this company will provides an Internship? Kindly tell me when the notification will be publish?

23rd November 2018, 11:27 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the Brand Management Internship notification will be published in HOCH Standard Solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Brand Management Internship in HOCH Standard Solutions. So, can I know that when this company will provides an Internship? Kindly tell me when the notification will be publish?

Brand Management internship notification has released already in the HOCH Standard Solutions. Interested candidates can apply on or before 26th November, 2018 for the Brand Management internship in the HOCH Standard Solutions. There are 5 Brand Management internship positions available in the HOCH Standard Solutions. Candidates with skills in Sales, English proficiency (spoken) and Hindi proficiency (spoken) are eligible to apply for the Brand Management internship in the HOCH Standard Solutions. Candidates from the city of Jaipur are preferred for the Brand Management internship in the HOCH Standard Solutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?