9th June 2015, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for 6 weeks training programme in HCL, Wipro in Patna?

I am doing B (Tech) with CSE Branch in Bhubaneshwar. How can i apply for training programme in HCL and Wipro company in Patna?

24th June 2015, 09:22 AM
reconnect

Default Re: How to apply for 6 weeks training programme in HCL, Wipro in Patna?

For applying summer training in HCL or in Wipro you need to first make your training Letter from your college.Then you need to have a reference person in HCL or in Wipro due to security purpose so that reference person will be responsible for providing you training in such company.For more detail contact to your HCL company office meet the HR of that company they will give you full detail regarding to training.
25th May 2018, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I am doing B (Tech) with CSE Branch in Purnea. How can i apply for internship in HCL and Wipro company in Patna?
25th May 2018, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I am doing B (Tech) with CSE Branch in Purnea. How can i apply for internship in HCL and Wipro company in Patna?
23rd November 2018, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B (Tech) with CSE Branch in BEGUSARAI (BIHAR). How can i apply for training programme in HCL and Wipro company in Patna?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?