11th November 2018, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

When the Mobile App Development Internship notification will be released in Wings2Aspirations Start Up India Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Wings2Aspirations Start Up India Private Limited. So, I just want to know that when this Wings2Aspirations Start Up India Private Limited. will publish the notification for an Internship? Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

19th November 2018, 11:17 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the Mobile App Development Internship notification will be released in Wings2Aspirations Start Up India Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Wings2Aspirations Start Up India Private Limited. So, I just want to know that when this Wings2Aspirations Start Up India Private Limited. will publish the notification for an Internship? Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

The Mobile App Development internship at Wings2Aspirations Start Up India Private Limited notification released on 11th November, 2018. Interested candidates with skills in Swift, Xcode and iOS can apply for the Mobile App Development internship at Wings2Aspirations Start Up India Private Limited. Candidates with a MacBook and willing to work full time are preferred for the Mobile App Development internship in Wings2Aspirations Start Up India Private Limited. Selected interns can get around Rs 8,000 to Rs 10,000 (lump sum) as a stipend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?