23rd November 2018, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Mobile App Development Internship in Madgeek Private Limited?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Madgeek Private Limited. I came to know that they are offering Mobile App Development Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

28th November 2018, 11:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Mobile App Development Internship in Madgeek Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Madgeek Private Limited. I came to know that they are offering Mobile App Development Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

Duration of Mobile App Development internship in Madgeek Private Limited is 3 months. Interns can get around Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend for the Mobile App Development internship Madgeek Private Limited. Those candidates who have skills in Java, XML, REST API, Android and Kotlin are preferred for the Mobile App Development internship in Madgeek Private Limited. Mobile App Development internship in Madgeek Private Limited is a work from home internship.
31st August 2021, 04:10 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Mobile App Development Internship in Madgeek Private Limited?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 3,000/- per month for Mobile App Development Internship in Madgeek Private Limited.

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?