11th August 2018, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd. for BE Mechanical student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for an Internship in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd. I am studying BE with Mechanical Engineering. I would like to know that when Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd. is going to publish the notification for 1 year Internship program? Please tell me about this immediately.

26th August 2018, 09:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd. for BE Mechanical student?

You can get the internship notification by visiting the official website or you can register yourself in different education forums and portals where you can get the latest updates. You can also get the updates from the daily employment newspapers. Or you can directly visit the company and get the details from the admin department. As soon as you get the details, you have to follow the instructions of the company and apply for the internship.

Add: Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
PO - Kanchanbagh
HYDERABAD - 500058, Telangana, INDIA
Telephone : 91-40-24184000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?