25th December 2021, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited for BE Mechanical student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for an Internship in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited. I am studying BE with Mechanical Engineering. I would like to know that when Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited is going to publish the notification for 1 year Internship program? Please tell me about this immediately.

27th December 2021, 07:40 PM
Msdhoni02

Smile Re: When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited for BE Mechanical student?

When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited for BE Mechanical students?

The notification of 1-year internship will be published in Nevyeli Lignite Corporation Limited for BE Mechanical students on 14th June 2021.
You can apply for the internship on the website of the company, any social media platform like Linkedin, or by email.
29th December 2021, 03:59 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited for BE Mechanical student?

The notification will be released on 12 august .
NLC announced job notification for post of
Electrician
Mechanic
Assistant etc
More vacancies has been released officially for BBA , ITI pass.

They need to have relevant skills for being eligible for internship like
Communication skills
Problem solving skills etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?