9th April 2020, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mechanical Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited recruitment of a Mechanical Engineer Trainee post? I want to apply for the recruitment of a Mechanical Engineer Trainee. Please provide me with the selection procedure as soon as possible.

12th April 2020, 08:24 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mechanical Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Selection procedure in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mechanical Engineer Trainee recruitment are as follows:-
Online CBT Exam (80% Marks) Score cards
Interview (20% Marks) Score cards
Medical Exam’s
Document verification
13th April 2020, 01:46 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mechanical Engineer Trainee recruitment?

The selection procedure for recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) under Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) Limited will comprise of two stages which are as below :-

* Stage I) Computer Based Online Examination.

* Stage II) Personal Interview (for stage I qualified candidates).

For complete information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the career portal of NLC Limited i.e; https://www.nlcindia.com/new_website/careers/CAREER.htm.
13th April 2020, 10:54 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The selection of candidates in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mechanical Engineer Trainee recruitment will be based on:

>>Computer based online test.

>>Personal interview.

First, candidate will have to appear for CBT of two hours duration. There will be 120 questions of one mark each and 0.25 negative for wrong answers. For general category candidates, passing marks is 50% and that for reserved category is 40%.

Depending upon your performance, you will be called for Personality test. For interview, total 6 times number of vacancies candidates will be called. The final merit will be done on 80% weightage to CBT and 20% to interview.
13th April 2020, 01:47 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mechanical Engineer Trainee recruitment 2020 will be based on Computer Based Examination and Personal Interview.

Pay scale allotted to Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mechanical Engineer Trainee recruitment 2020 is Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,60,000 per month.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.nlcindia.com/.
14th April 2020, 01:17 PM
Vismithagowda

Selection procedure in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mechanical Engineer Trainee recruitment are as follows:-
Online CBT Exam (80% Marks) Score cards
Interview (20% Marks) Score cards
Medical Exam’s
Document verification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?