1st July 2010, 11:51 AM
kchat

Default Re: Your Feedback and Suggestions

It is a great way to get information positively from different source.
1st July 2010, 01:24 PM
deep4u_1

Post Re: Your Feedback and Suggestions

I think its good for all the participants..........and anyone can increase knowledge professionally by involving in this scholarship scheme.....thanks
2nd July 2010, 08:34 PM
twinkle gupta

thank you sir,
i have been honoured to put my views...
i think dis forum is really helping out the freshers to put their innovative ideas into a very valuable output..in todays scenario one is unable to make out the best out of what they really deserve..... it will be benificial for all those who adore to take challenges and face them tackfully...
its really a good job...
3rd July 2010, 09:55 PM
m.ranadheer

hi friends iam newly joined in this community. how can i access about qualies i mean where the quaries will be displaid ?
3rd July 2010, 11:09 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

i think this scholarship+certificate program is the best thing for the students that needs some part time jobs online. also the one thing that i like in the program is that the students or person who had any quieries will get the valuable answers through this. so my point of view the program you are running is best one
15th July 2010, 10:32 AM
vaishali14feb

It is a very good site as it helps the seekers.But i think advice of the actual counsellors should be given to the students as is is the question of their career.
16th July 2010, 11:28 AM
vivek7490

It is good to have such kind of this ....
It will help to improve the quality of this forum....
16th July 2010, 12:14 PM
sharad durge

quiries will be displayed in ur inbox . do u hav any quiry ask me.
17th July 2010, 02:05 PM
BINNY MUNJAL

hi friends m new in dis community so plz tl me something abt it.
17th July 2010, 06:31 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

there is a competition arises between the top 20 members after every 15 days. so this must be stopped.as the others must also encouraged to post the thread.the same members are receiving the prize and scholarship again and again .this should be stopped. once they get the prize they must be in a gap for one month and then compete again.you just see that i am in the 17th rank in june 16 to 30 session.and i stopped competing with others. as let the new comers have a chance to win
17th July 2010, 06:48 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Red face Re: Your Feedback and Suggestions

hello Binny !why worry .A heartiest welcome to you from a junior member "Mrs Praveen Gola"you. its a very good forum as it increases knowledge and makes your circle vast. post as many threads as you like and of your choice and topics.see the ratings ,definetely you will feel proud of your self.
17th July 2010, 07:53 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

this is a great contest for the young talented persons who were searching for the help to improve their skills and this website gives them a great pleasure to use their talents.... thanks to the person who has started this and making it possible and making all young talents to be brave for answering an giving rewards as scholarship to them..... my big thanks to whole team.... special thanks to the admin sir

regards
azhar
18th July 2010, 04:30 PM
LOKESH RAJPUT

Thumbs up Re: Your Feedback and Suggestions

it is very good way to give scholarships and it also gives knowledge to lot of people about their career and future.
hope this platform continues as it is.
all the best.
18th July 2010, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

this helps u to clear ur doubts abt carrer and help u gain useful information
21st July 2010, 11:58 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
hi friends iam newly joined in this community. how can i access about qualies i mean where the quaries will be displaid ?
Hello
Welcome to the forum
You can ask your queries to me i.e. SUPPORT, here is the link to my profile

http://entrance-exam.net/forum/members/support.html
Quote:
hi friends m new in dis community so plz tl me something abt it.
Welcome to the forum
To know more about this forum, please click here

For any other query, you can contact the SUPPORT, that me at

http://entrance-exam.net/forum/members/support.html

Last edited by Support; 21st July 2010 at 02:57 PM.
21st July 2010, 05:37 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

its my pleasure to inform you that i received the cheque of Rs.200 as my scholarship award and i became so happy not because of amount but because of the no: of posts which i posted and the readers are benifitted through it.i also wanted to share something more with you that half of my scholarship amount is donated by me to the students of blind hostel as they are the students who really are very hardworking.sir,its my suggestion to you that you must provide the certificates to all the top 20 members as they all deserve it.
21st July 2010, 08:58 PM
sathsish

Smile Re: Your Feedback and Suggestions

hello sir, yes it is good but, to be frank.. i feel that each student r person will feel best if the price amount of scholarship have been increased..because its a time spending process but more knowledgeable so..please kindly consider this reply as granted.@@thank you..!! other than this its really nice and information gaining one...#@
22nd July 2010, 04:32 PM
Admin
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen gola View Post
its my pleasure to inform you that i received the cheque of Rs.200 as my scholarship award and i became so happy not because of amount but because of the no: of posts which i posted and the readers are benifitted through it.i also wanted to share something more with you that half of my scholarship amount is donated by me to the students of blind hostel as they are the students who really are very hardworking.sir,its my suggestion to you that you must provide the certificates to all the top 20 members as they all deserve it.
Praveen,

You did an excellent job, both, by answering students' queries here and by donating a part of your scholarship amount.

We too have been considering donating something on behalf the Forum and All Members. Will keep members posted on any progress in this regard.

As for certificates. It will become fairly easy to attain a certificate if we give them to top 20. Anything that's easily attainable loses its value sooner than later. To maintain and "protect' the value of Certificates, we decided to give them just to top 5.
22nd July 2010, 11:35 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hi sir,, everyone of this website member deserve the certificate.... its really a good thing to move up to their futures.... tat is tapf scholarship....i guess there is some need of improvement........ and if any of them have doin mistaken without knowing you must explain the mistake and try to help them.... even i have to learn many things here...
regards
azhar
28th July 2010, 06:07 PM
VINODH PANCHAPAKESAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen gola View Post
Congrats and hats-off to your helping tendency....Great job......!!!!!felt to wish you personally....:-)
28th July 2010, 06:13 PM
VINODH PANCHAPAKESAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Praveen,

You did an excellent job, both, by answering students' queries here and by donating a part of your scholarship amount.

We too have been considering donating something on behalf the Forum and All Members. Will keep members posted on any progress in this regard.

As for certificates. It will become fairly easy to attain a certificate if we give them to top 20. Anything that's easily attainable loses its value sooner than later. To maintain and "protect' the value of Certificates, we decided to give them just to top 5.
Dear Sir,

I received my check for Rs.150 last week.Sorry, since I was busy officially , I cant participate in on-going scholarship and acknowledge you about the receipt of cheque. Thank you Sir.
30th July 2010, 01:51 PM
nms2010

I am worried about providing industrial visit to students. college management or others are not much interested but 3yr or higher better to visit one or two industries of concerned discipline. i feel it happy with any positive suggestions. i do not know which organisations allow or not.
30th July 2010, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

sir if the answers are not upto the standard just let us know instantly after few seconds so that we can improve our mistake. Its good that you all intimate us regarding different things through notification from time to time.
One thing regarding scholarship program is that people just post threads in last few hours to win the scholarship program it should not be so.
30th July 2010, 06:15 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Sir when the quality of the answers goes down please intimate instantly so that we can't do same mistake again.
Regarding scholarship please make some changes as people post as many threads in last few hours to become a winner. It should not be so. Sir kindly think over it.
31st July 2010, 08:53 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

sir,
i think this forum is now becoming too much competitive,so to make it fair there should be the some scholarship for the fixed number of points.or per post/amount
is the best idea.
31st July 2010, 10:45 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

I just want to say that please keep this forum working as long as possible because it provides pathway to those students who doesn't get right guidance and search for right decision.
I remember there was a time some 7-8 years earlier we didn't we so much career oriented and had very poor knowledge about which subject and stream to choose.
But now its not the same condition. At present people like us who have gained a lot of experience and have idea about what to choose is right or wrong can guide in right way for their future.
So I will like this forum running long and keep on growing.
This forum may be proving highly beneficial for the students.
That's all
1st August 2010, 10:13 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
sir if the answers are not upto the standard just let us know instantly after few seconds so that we can improve our mistake. Its good that you all intimate us regarding different things through notification from time to time.
One thing regarding scholarship program is that people just post threads in last few hours to win the scholarship program it should not be so.
Quote:
Sir when the quality of the answers goes down please intimate instantly so that we can't do same mistake again.
Our moderators, keep checking the answers, and whenever we feel wrong, the member is warned before taking any action. But if he continues, his marks are deducted.And even for last minutes answers, we thoroughly check each and every answers and only useful ones are approved and the rest are disapproved and the points of the member who have posted such answers get reduced.

Quote:
sir,
i think this forum is now becoming too much competitive,so to make it fair there should be the some scholarship for the fixed number of points.or per post/amount
is the best idea.
Thanks for idea, we will think about it. Good suggestion

Quote:
I just want to say that please keep this forum working as long as possible because it provides pathway to those students who doesn't get right guidance and search for right decision.
I remember there was a time some 7-8 years earlier we didn't we so much career oriented and had very poor knowledge about which subject and stream to choose.
But now its not the same condition. At present people like us who have gained a lot of experience and have idea about what to choose is right or wrong can guide in right way for their future.
So I will like this forum running long and keep on growing.
This forum may be proving highly beneficial for the students.
That's all
This forum will exist as long as Education exists in this world and till we have members like you, who post great answers and will keep helping other members.
1st August 2010, 12:12 PM
rajanivedha

hi
i really enjoy and its quite a usefull way in helping the people who are asking many queries... really good and its helping me a lot in reading and writing strategies

rajanivedha
1st August 2010, 04:09 PM
mayankkaushik02

its a good contest.........
we can help others.............which increse our knowledge and we also make more post to get the Scholarships & cetificates

Thanks for it
2nd August 2010, 06:16 PM
sarannesam_79

I have completed my B.E.Civil in 2008. Now i have applied for TNPSC Assistant Engineer (civil) post dated 24.10.2010. So I want to refer previous years TNPSC Assisstant Engineer (civil) question papers & solved answers. Kindly help me as early as possible.
2nd August 2010, 06:27 PM
ravi6

HELLO SIR,
acc. to me this is very good step to give help to helpful students.
Thanks.

regards
ravi6
2nd August 2010, 10:44 PM
satish shrivastav

hello
I think its a very good program it not only increase our knowledge but provide valuable information to its seeker
3rd August 2010, 08:48 PM
rajanivedha

now competition started and im personally gaining more knowledge.... really much thank fulll
9th August 2010, 07:47 PM
harminder

Arrow Re: Your Feedback and Suggestions

good evening all of u . am harminder from rajasthan and new in community so please help me about this community. my id is [email protected]
am waiting................ plz tell me
10th August 2010, 07:01 PM
hmpatel1128

sir this site will really help in carrier building of freshers as well as experienced. Also we can get information regarding all the topics at one place. So its really easy for freshers like us to get any information. thanking you a lot for creating such helpful site
16th August 2010, 11:41 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
I have completed my B.E.Civil in 2008. Now i have applied for TNPSC Assistant Engineer (civil) post dated 24.10.2010. So I want to refer previous years TNPSC Assisstant Engineer (civil) question papers & solved answers. Kindly help me as early as possible.
You are suppose to post your question at General Discussion section

Quote:
good evening all of u . am harminder from rajasthan and new in community so please help me about this community. my id is [email protected]
am waiting................ plz tell me
To know about this website, please click here

Last edited by Support; 16th August 2010 at 03:06 PM.
17th August 2010, 06:55 PM
mahabal.chipparagi

Default Re: [Scholarships] Your Feedback and Suggestions

Quote:
Faiyaz,

I got your point.

Shiksha and ISC are running from long ago.. we've just started with this forum. It takes time.

We'll surely modify Scholarships gradually as per requirements.

~Admin
hi sir i am mahabal i am going to face the admin assistant compitative exam conducted by DRDO so plz give me some suggesions for such exam
17th August 2010, 09:58 PM
savith

Thumbs up Re: Your Feedback and Suggestions

this site is useful and productive for students
it has helped me a lot
28th August 2010, 02:15 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

thank you .. & i am sorry for my long absence from the forum .. but i will return soon .. thanks for still keeping me a active member.. and changing my life...

i will be back soon ....

with regards to the team of this forum. and especially to sahil... good luck.
27th September 2010, 12:02 PM
nagalingam4u

hai admin....
I am new one for this site.but i lost my carrier.it's ok here after ill help for others through your way.thank u and keep it...
2nd October 2010, 05:15 PM
AnilKumarmaradugu

Wink Re: Your Feedback and Suggestions

Quote:
Hello all, in this section you can tell us what you like about this forum and what you don't. You can also suggest us things we need to modify/enhance/improve upon.

We'd also like to know what do you think about Scholarships+Certificates that we are giving here, any suggestions?
Certainly, its very beneficial for the students who have got queries and looking fr support and suggestions with very minimum efforts.
I appreciate this website and its promoters for helping students and providing opportunities to people like me to share our opinions and explore our ideas.

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------[/SIZE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajanivedha View Post
now competition started and im personally gaining more knowledge.... really much thank fulll
I feel good to have tough competition that too with an experienced personnel like you, so I would like to seek your support to perform well and wish to be in touch with you
21st October 2010, 11:46 PM
Saikiran M

Default My Feedback

This forum is really helping students in many ways..

Today I have received my first scholarship here. One of our friends asked to share the picture of scholarship from our forum.

So here it is!!

:::>>>> My first scholarship <<<<:::

Very soon i will share the certificate too!

Regards,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?