10th December 2018, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Panjab University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Panjab University for studying PhD(Environmental Science) program? Please tell me about the admission procedure. Waiting for your response!

13th December 2018, 11:33 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Panjab University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Panjab University for studying PhD(Environmental Science) program? Please tell me about the admission procedure. Waiting for your response!

Candidates have to apply online for the admission to study PhD Environmental Studies in the Panjab University. Those candidates who have passed a Master’s Degree or professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study the PhD Environmental Studies in the Panjab University. They have to appear for the entrance test (written test) shall be followed by a mandatory interview in the form of interaction to be organized by the Department of Environmental Studies for the admission to study PhD Environmental Studies in the Panjab University. Candidates who have qualified NET / SLET / GATE / Teacher Fellowship holders are exempted from the PhD entrance test. Candidates are admitted to the PhD Environmental Studies on the basis of their performance in the entrance test and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?