10th December 2018, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Social Work) seats are available in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit?

Hello, I am going to apply for PhD in Social Work course in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit. But I don’t know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this college. Can you please let me know about the seats availability?

13th December 2018, 12:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Social Work) seats are available in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am going to apply for PhD in Social Work course in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit. But I don’t know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this college. Can you please let me know about the seats availability?

There are 2 PhD Social Work seats available at Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit. Candidates who have obtained a Post Graduate Degree in the subject concerned or related subjects with 55% marks and above from a recognized university are eligible to study the PhD Social Work in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit. Admission to the PhD Social Work in Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit is done through an Entrance Examination conducted by the department and interview conducted by the Research Committees of the respective department. Candidates can find the details on the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?