10th December 2018, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Panjab University?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Panjab University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

13th December 2018, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Panjab University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Panjab University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Eligible candidates have to appear for the entrance test (written test) shall be followed by a mandatory interview in the form of interaction to be organized by the Department of Environmental Studies for the admission to study PhD Environmental Studies in the Panjab University. Candidates who have qualified NET / SLET / GATE / Teacher Fellowship holders are exempted from the PhD entrance test. Candidates shall have a Master’s Degree or professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study the PhD Environmental Studies in the Panjab University. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?