19th October 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study PhD(Agriculture) in Sun Institute of Agricultural Sciences?

I am interested to pursue PhD now. I would like to know about the criteria for getting admission in Sun Institute of Agricultural Sciences for PhD program in Agriculture. Kindly tell me about the admission criteria. Thank you!

31st October 2019, 11:24 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study PhD(Agriculture) in Sun Institute of Agricultural Sciences?

Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture is a Doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture is 3 years.

For the admission of Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture course, the candidate should have passed M.Sc Agriculture course from a recognized university.

The minimum percentage required in the master's degree to get admission to the Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture is 60%.

5% marks relaxation is given to reserved category candidates like ST/SC. For the application process, you should visit the official website of the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?