21st March 2020, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Babu Banarasi Das University?

I want to secure admission in Babu Banarasi Das University for a PhD program in Applied Mathematics. Can you please let me know what is the criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Kindly help me to know about the admission criteria.

17th May 2020, 11:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Babu Banarasi Das University?

The admission criteria to study PhD in Applied Mathematics at Babu Banarasi Das University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.bbdu.ac.in by clicking on admission tab and then click on Apply Now option. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?