20th February 2021, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study PhD(Chemistry) in Dayananda Sagar University

I am interested in pursuing a PhD now. I would like to know about the criteria for getting admission in Dayananda Sagar University for PhD program in Chemistry. Kindly tell me about the admission criteria. Thank you!

20th February 2021, 11:39 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study PhD(Chemistry) in Dayananda Sagar University

Admission criteria to study PhD(Chemistry) in Dayananda Sagar University is as follows.

Applicant can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Applicant can also get admission through CSIR or UGC NET exam.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.

https://www.dsu.edu.in/
21st February 2021, 07:58 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study PhD(Chemistry) in Dayananda Sagar University

Admission criteria to study PhD(Chemistry) in Dayananda Sagar University:-

Candidates having a masters degree from Dayananda Sagar University or any other University recognised as equivalent with a minimum of 55% and passed entrance exam for the phd program shall be eligible for admission to the Ph.D course. A Relaxation of 5% of marks, or an equivalent relaxation of grade will be allowed for those belonging to SC/ ST/OBC / differently - abled categories.

A candidate with MPhil degree of this university or any other University recognised as equivalent there to in the concerned or cognate subject shall also be eligible for admission to the Ph.D course, after passing the entrance examination.
21st February 2021, 08:09 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Admission or Eligibility Criteria required to pursue PhD in Chemistry in Dayananda Sagar University:

The detailed eligibility criteria required to pursue PhD in Chemistry course in Dayananda Sagar University is given below,

Name of the College - Dayananda Sagar University

Name of the Course - PhD in Chemistry

>> You must have completed Master's Degree or its equivalent course with minimum 55% marks in order to be eligible.

>> Also you should have passed Entrance Examination for PhD.

>> Either you should have qualified Entrance Examination conducted by the University or else you must have qualified any of the below mentioned entrance examinations.
@ UGC NET or
@ UGC JRF or
@ UGC CSIR NET or SLET or
@ GATE or
@ UGC CSIR JRF..etc.,

>> Shortlisted candidates in Entrance Test are required to appear in Interview. Please refer to the below link for more detailed information.

Click here for more details
21st February 2021, 10:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested in pursuing a PhD now. I would like to know about the criteria for getting admission in Dayananda Sagar University for PhD program in Chemistry. Kindly tell me about the admission criteria. Thank you!
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Chemistry with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Chemistry in Dayananda Sagar University.

For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

UGC NET score card is essential to get admission in Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?