20th February 2021, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemistry) in Dayananda Sagar University

Hi, I want to apply for a PhD in Chemistry course in Dayananda Sagar University. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this course. Can you please tell me what is the procedure for getting admission?

20th February 2021, 11:41 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemistry) in Dayananda Sagar University

Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemistry) in Dayananda Sagar University is as follows.

You can also get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

Applicant can also get admission through UGC NET or equivalent exam.

Applicant's final selection will be done through personal interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.
https://www.cuk.ac.in/#/home
21st February 2021, 04:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemistry) in Dayananda Sagar University

Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemistry) in Dayananda Sagar University:-

Visit the official website - www.dsu.edu.in

Go to research and then click on PhD admission.

Find the option of downloading the application form.

Download the form and fill it.

Submit the form and necessary documents along with application fee at the following address:-
To register
Dayananda Sagar University,
Innovation Campus, Hosur Main Road, Kudlu Gate, Bangalore - 560114
21st February 2021, 08:19 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Admission Procedure required to pursue PhD in Chemistry in Dayananda Sagar University:

The detailed admission procedure required to pursue PhD in Chemistry in Dayananda Sagar University is given below,

Name of the College - Dayananda Sagar University

Name of the course - PhD in Chemistry

>> Selection of the PhD Scholars is based on the performance in Entrance Test and Interview conducted by Expert panel in concerned discipline.

>> You must have secured 50% marks in entrance test in order to become eligible for interview.

>> Please refer to the below given link for more detailed information.

Click here for more detailed information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?