12th April 2021, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study PhD(Zoology) in Khaja Bandanawaz University

I am interested in pursuing a PhD now. I would like to know about the criteria for getting admission in Khaja Bandanawaz University for PhD program in Zoology. Kindly tell me about the admission criteria. Thank you!

15th April 2021, 03:18 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission criteria to study PhD(Zoology) in Khaja Bandanawaz University

Admission criteria to study PhD(Zoology) in Khaja Bandanawaz University can be seen below.

You must have completed master degree in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized university.

If you don't have valid UGC NET score than you can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

For application procedure visit official website.
https://www.kbn.university/
17th April 2021, 03:12 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study PhD(Zoology) in Khaja Bandanawaz University

The admission procedure to study PhD in Zoology at Khaja Bandanawaz University is a candidate must have passed a post-graduation degree in the relevant field from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test which is conducted by the university followed by an interview.

Interested candidates can apply by downloading the application form from the university website www.kbn.university. Take a printout of the application form and fill in all the required details. Attach all the relevant documents along with fee payment in the form of a demand draft in favor of "Khaja Bandanawaz University payable at Kalaburagi" and submit the form at the given below address.

Khaja Bandanawaz University
Administrative Building,
Khaja Bandanawaz University Campus,
Rauza-i-Buzurg, Kalaburagi - 585104
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?