3rd March 2018, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

In which foreign university I will take admission to study MBBS? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?

I want to do MBBS but not from India. I want to go abroad for my MBBS. Can you tell me which foreign university is favourable for me? And also tell me the eligibility criteria and admission process of that university.

Related Questions:
  1. In which foreign university I can take admission to study Master of Architecture? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  2. In which foreign university I will take admission to study Master of Global Business? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure? -- [New]
  3. Can I get admission in Nanchang University, China to study MBBS if got 76% in 12th? Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in MBBS course at Medical University of Vienna, Austria? How much amount required to study here?
  5. Procedure to get admission in foreign countries to study MBBS course? Total fees and mode of payment?
  6. Does University of Idaho, Moscow provides MBBS course? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission? How to get study visa?
  7. Universities in Abroad to study MBBS? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to get admission in foreign university after B.Com?
  10. Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Delhi University under NRI quota?
  11. Procedure to study MBBS in foreign countries? Is B.Sc. (Nursing) enough for getting admission?
  12. List of universities in Germany to study MS after MBBS course from Ukraine? Procedure and eligibility criteria of admission?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for admission in foreign university for Ph.D?
  14. Procedure to study in foreign after completing B.Com?
  15. How to choose best colleges to study MBBS course from abroad? Fee structure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Harvard University?
  16. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  17. Which course should I opt for M.S. at foreign university if completed B.A.M.S? Eligibility criteria and expenses to study in foreign university?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to study MBBS in SRM University?
21st March 2018, 09:20 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which foreign university I will take admission to study MBBS? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?

Eligibility criteria to get admission in Abroad to MBBS course:

Most of the universities conduct their own entrance exam well as universities like China they don't conduct any entrance exam because they give admission on the basis of money donation.

Top ranking MBBS universities:

Harvard University, USA

University of Cambridge, UK

University of Oxford, UK

John Hopkins University, USA

Yale University, USA

In most of the universities in USA they conduct entrance exam known as SAT.
22nd March 2018, 10:36 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which foreign university I will take admission to study MBBS? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?

List of Foreign Universities in which you take admission for MBBS course:-

"AIETI" Medical School

"GR. T. POPA" University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Lasi

"Victor Babes" University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Timisoara

"Ovidius"University of Constanta

Academy of Medical Sciences and Technology, Khartoum

Ago Medical and Educational Centre Bicol Christian College of Medicine.

Eligibility criteria and procedure to take admission for MBBS course in Foreign University:-

To take admission in Foreign University for MBBS is some exams. TOEFL, GMAT is the exam conducted to study in foreign. You have to clear these exams and then apply for various Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?