14th June 2020, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to do PhD(Geography) in Central University of Punjab?

Hello everyone, can any of you please help me to know about the process for getting admission in Central University of Punjab for PhD program in the specialization of Geography. Please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

21st June 2020, 02:40 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to do PhD(Geography) in Central University of Punjab?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Geography at Central University of Punjab is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is on the basis of CUCET (Central University Common Entrance Test) score followed by an interview.

Interested candidate can apply through university website www.cup.edu.in. Register yourself and fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?