22nd July 2018, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Plant Sciences) in Central University of Punjab?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in Central University of Punjab for PhD program in Plant Sciences? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this college? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Plant Sciences) in Central University of Punjab?
  2. Documents required to apply for PhD(Plant Sciences) in Central University of Punjab?
  3. How many PhD(Plant Sciences) seats are available in Central University of Punjab?
  4. Admission procedure to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  5. Course structure and duration of PhD(Plant Sciences) in Central University of Punjab?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD(Human Development) in Punjab Agricultural University?
  7. Admission procedure to study Private M.A. in Punjab University for a graduate of Manav Bharti University?
  8. Admission procedure and requirements to study MS(Medical Sciences) of Ponce Health Sciences University?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Geological Sciences) in NIMS University?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  11. How to get a government job after doing M.Phil Ph.D in Environmental Sciences
  12. Does the University of Liverpool provides M.Sc Microbiology? Way to get admission?
  13. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure to study MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to get admission in Chemistry Honours in Punjab University?
  16. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  18. Admission procedure to study MD(Radiodiagnosis) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad?
12th July 2022, 08:21 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Plant Sciences) in Central University of Punjab?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Plant Sciences.

UGC-NET is the entrance exam.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
15th July 2022, 07:20 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Plant Sciences) in Central University of Punjab?

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university can do PhD Plant Sciences.

You have to score minimum 55%marks

Duration of PhD Plant Sciences is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?